Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

MIRACLES | 4.4.16

Hello family and friends!

Things are going great here in the beautiful city of San Antonio! I had a great week and saw tons of miracles. I feel so blessed to be a part of all these amazing things that are happening! It's really cool to experience the Lord's work happening. I know that we really are just instruments in his hands to help his work move along. 

The other night we were in an apartment complex visiting some people and we had a note that previous missionaries met a man who lived there and that we should go back. So we go knock on the door looking for Guitre. This man named Robert answered the door and we talked to him and explained who we were. He came outside and talked to us and was really interested! He said that he felt like that was meant to happen and that he was supposed to meet us. We gave him a Book of Mormon and he said he definitely wanted to come check out our church. He doesn't actually live in San Antonio and he was just passing through, staying with his friend. It's so cool to see the Lord's timing on everything. I know that if we just work hard, we will find the people who are ready to hear our message! 

We have an investigator named Alexis who is getting baptized this month! Sister Jones and Johnson were the ones who started teaching her, and I'm lucky enough to get to be a part of it. She is just so cute and so ready. She loved General Conference and she is getting really excited to be baptized.

I just love all the people I have met! Especially the ward members and other missionaries. I learn so much from everyone I meet. Sister Jones and I have such a blast together. Wow I love her. We always find something to laugh at and we have a ton of fun. We always just sing hymns and primary songs as we're walking or biking around and it usually ends in us laughing until we pee our pants. Haha she is just the best.

Biking is getting a lot easier so that's good. I really love it in the evenings when its getting dark and we bike past the temple and look out at all the city lights. This area is so beautiful!!

I love you all! Have an amazing week and don't forget to write!

Xoxo
Sister Rachel Philpot









No comments:

Post a Comment