Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

BIKING AND BAPTISMS | 6.27.16

Hello Everyone!

It was another amazing week in the great state of Texas! This week the YSA sisters had a baptism and we were able to bring three of our investigators to the service! It was a great experience. We are continuing to see miracles every day. It has been getting HOT though and its pretty killer biking these hills. I remember how hard it was my first few weeks though, and I feel so bad for Sister Olsen! Haha. The biggest news this week is that President Polley gets here today! We all get to meet him tomorrow. I'm excited to see what it's gonna be like. I love the Slaughters so much and I will miss them! I have learned so much from them. We are all excited for our meeting tomorrow. The whole mission will be there to welcome our new President. 

I think one of my favorite things about my mission so far is getting to meet all different kinds of people. I've really been able to see the way I want to raise my family and the type of person that I want to be. It's so fun to see so many different people. I love the members in these wards so much! There are so many young families and it just kills me because they are so cute! You can tell the difference when a family is centered on Christ and that is what I want in my future home.

Love y'all! Don't forget to write.

Xoxo

Sister Philpot

No comments:

Post a Comment