Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

MARRIAGE! | 6.20.16

Hello everyone! I hope y'all had a good Father's Day weekend. Shout out to my daddy and all the great fathers in my life.

It has been quite the week! Lots of big changes with transfers. Sister Olsen and I are here in Las Lomas and Stone Oak. I can't believe I am training! Hopefully I don't ruin her;) But it's just the two of us in our apartment, instead of living with two other sisters. So it is definitely a lot quieter. Sister Olsen is probably the sweetest girl you will ever meet. She is from San Diego. I feel so bad for her biking up these hills because she got here right as its starting to get really hot. But she is a trooper, I'll tell ya! She is very smart and knows her stuff so that is good. She studied genetics at BYU for a year before coming out on her mission. 





No comments:

Post a Comment