Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

FROM THE SUBURBS OF SAN ANTONIO... | 7.18.16

Hey y'all!

It has been quite a week! It's not getting any cooler... but that's okay! We love it! This week we had exchanges again so Sister Gillespie was here with me. I love her so much! I'm pretty used to the biking by now but Sister Gillespie took a spill! Haha I felt so bad... I just heard a big ol crash behind me and she was laying there on the ground! Sister Olsen's bike had to go to the shop... Sister Gillespie was a bit scraped up too, but all is well. We got to see lots of people that day and she was a trooper! 

We have AMAZING members in this area. They are all just the cutest and I love them so much. We got a big Texas bbq meal last night.. wow I love Texas. :) 

Yesterday we were really hoping that our investigators and less actives would actually show up to church like they said they would... nobody actually came that we were planning on... but! This man walked in with 4 kids and one of our members just grabbed him and took all his kids to primary! Then she brought him to come and meet us. He was actually at the wrong (but very right;)) church! Haha but his kids loved primary SO much. They said it was the best church that they had ever been to because they actually got to go sing and learn! I thought that was so cool! All you really need to know is what you learn in primary. I thought it was so cool that they ended up there by "mistake" and the kids just loved it. 

Love y'all and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Philpot

"Do you want to be happy? Forget yourself and get lost in this great cause. Lend your efforts to helping people. ... Stand higher, lift those with feeble knees, hold up the arms of those that hang down. Live the gospel of Jesus Christ." -President Gordon B. Hinckley


No comments:

Post a Comment